A beautifully presented extended three/four bedroom detached property available in the popular Knocknashina area of Downpatrick. Comprising living room, a modern kitchen/dining with extended sunroom, a second sitting room which can be used as a fourth bedroom, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, family bathroom and enclosed rear garden. The property is tastefully decorated and is in excellent condition throughout.
Knocknashina is ideally located and within close proximity to the reputable St Patrick's Grammar School and De La Salle High School. The town centre is easily accessible with it's various amenities including shops, restaurants, multiplex cinema, museum and leisure centre.
- Living Room 13'09 x 11;10 (4.19m x 0.28m)
- Tiled flooring, ceiling coving
- Kitchen/Dining 20'07 x 21'09 (6.27m x 6.63m)
- Modern kitchen/dining with a range of high/low units and integrated appliances including cooker, hob and extractor. Stainless steel sink. Recess for fridge/freezer. Extended sunroom.
- Plumbed for hot/cold water
- Sitting Room 12'00 x 9'06 (3.66m x 2.90m)
- Wooden flooring
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash basin and power shower
- Bedroom 1 12'04 x 10'03 (3.76m x 3.12m)
- Wooden flooring, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 9'11 x 9'03 (3.02m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3 10'03 x 8'10 (3.12m x 2.69m)
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, bath/electric shower, tiled floor and walls
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.