A beautifully appointed five bedroom red brick Edwardian semi detached family home in the highly sought after Kensington Park. Boasting superb accommodation with attractive gardens, feature brick paviour drive and detached garage, all situated in a prestigious cul-de-sac position. Meticulously maintained by the current owners over many years, a property like this very rarely comes on the market in such an attractive, mature residential area.
Retaining many of its original features, this fantastic home was built in the 1920 period and includes three generous reception rooms, two with feature fireplaces, and a fitted oak kitchen with integrated appliances. Five bedrooms on the first floor, four of which are of a generous size, and both bathroom on the first floor and utility/shower room on the ground floor. Ideal accommodation for many families that love the traditional character of high ceilings and bright spacious hallways in such a well sought after address.
The property offers very comfortable living as is or with moderate modernisation. Equally it offers families the opportunity to have their own input to extend and enhance the already redeeming features of this attractive home.
Furthermore, the generous east facing garden in lawn enjoys the sun most of the day and evening and includes attractive patios and BBQ areas, while retaining its privacy in such a residential area. Additionally, there is a detached garage to finish off an ideal family home in a mature location, close to so many of Belfasts leading schools, the popular Ballyhackamore Village and the well known Shandon Park Golf Club. A must view for any family!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Picture rail, cornice, inner glass panelled front door and period tiled flooring.
- Reception Hall
- Storage under stairs, picture rail, cornice, dado rail and ceiling rose.
- Lounge 18'0 x 12'9 (5.49m x 3.89m)
- Feature wooden fireplace, tiled inset, tiled hearth, picture rail and cornice.
- Living Room 18'6 x 12'6 (5.64m x 3.81m)
- (into bay). Feature mahogany fireplace, tiled inset, tiled hearth, gas fire, picture rail and cornice.
- Open To:
- Morning Room 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.35m)
- Bevelled glass panelled doors.
- Kitchen 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.35m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units including glass display cabinet, concealed lighting, laminate work surface, single drainer one and a half sink unit with mixer taps, four ring gas hob, extractor fan, electric oven, integrated fridge, integrated stainless steel dishwasher and slate tile flooring.
- Utility Room 6'0 x 6'0 (1.83m x 1.83m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Shower Room 6'4 x 6'0 (1.93m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising built in shower cubicle, 'Mira Sport' thermostatic shower, tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin and wc.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 18'0 x 12'8 (5.49m x 3.86m)
- Built in wardrobe, picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 13'0 (3.96m x 3.96m)
- Picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 3 13'0 x 11'0 (3.96m x 3.35m)
- Built in wardrobe, wash hand basin, picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 4 11'8 x 10'1 (3.56m x 3.07m)
- Picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 5 11'5 x 7'0 (3.48m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, 'Mira Sport' thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled walls.
- Separate WC
- Comprising low flush wc.
- 'Tobermore' paved driveway to front and side with parking for up to six cars and landscaped garden to front and side laid in pebble stone with bushes and shrubs.
Enclosed private, mature garden to rear in lawn and paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.