PUBLIC NOTICE Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of
£93,000 for 8 Glencoole Park, Glengormley, BT36 6HY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 303 Antrim Road, Glengormley, BT36 7AP, 02890833295 before exchange of contracts.
We are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Carnmoney Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen with built in hob and access to rear and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a driveway, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage with gas boiler.
- LOUNGE 13'6'' X 10'4'' (4.11m X 3.15m)
- Attractive fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- High and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, hob space, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 13'6'' X 10'6'' (4.11m X 3.20m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'11'' X 8'3'' AT WIDEST (3.33m X 2.51m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'7'' X 6'10'' (2.92m X 2.08m)
- Concrete driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
PVC fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.