We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Carnmoney Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge / dining with wood laminate flooring and a modern fitted kitchen with solid wood worktops, built in oven and hob and access to garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a large detached garage, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood lamiante flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'10'' X 15'11'' AT WIDEST (5.13m X 4.85m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, two radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINER 10'02'' X 9'5'' (3.10m X 2.87m)
- Modern newly installed range of high and low level units, solid wood worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar, radiator, pvc back door,
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 15'6'' X 10'0'' AT WIDEST (4.72m X 3.05m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'0'' X 9'10'' (3.05m X 3.00m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 8'5'' X 7'5'' (2.57m X 2.26m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled shower bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part pvc panelled walls, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a large deatched garage, up and over door ( 17'2'' x 13'6''), oil boiler, light and power.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
PVC fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.