This well presented end terrace has been extended and is situated just a short walk to the centre of Ballynahinch. The property has been beautifully presented throughout and comprises a modern fitted kitchen/dining room, large living room, three good size bedrooms and a family shower room. The property has the advantage of being a corner site with a driveway and large enclosed garden area. This property is Double glazed throughout and has oil fired central heating. Recent sales in the area have proved very popular and with nothing to do in this house but move in your furniture, early viewing recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door leading to entrance hall.
- Living Room 16'4" x 10'8" (4.98m x 3.25m)
- Cornicing, dado rail.
- Kitchen 11'3" x 13'8" (3.43m x 4.17m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating electric fan, space for cooker, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall tiling to splash. Door to rear.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower unit. Hotpress. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 8'3" x 8'0" (2.51m x 2.44m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Two 10'9" x 10'8" (3.28m x 3.25m)
- Rear facing room, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three 13'0" x 9'9" (3.96m x 2.97m)
- Front facing room, Built in wardrobes.
- Small garden to front. To the rear is a large enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn with off street parking and two outhouses.
- Inserted room
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.