Situated within a minutes walk from the seafront and five minutes from Millisle village, this beautiful ground floor apartment offers sea views but is also very accessible to the range of local amenities.
The property has a large reception area which boasts patio doors to the attractive decked area to the front of the property. The modern kitchen has a fantastic range of units, integrated appliances and space for dining table.
There are two good sized bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and additional shower room. The outside areas are well maintained with areas in decorative stone, decked area and mature shrubs.
Whether it's a seaside retreat, family home or downsize, this house has space, light and adaptable accommodation to offer, and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard and hot press.
- Living Room 8.16 x 3.34 (26'9" x 10'11")
- Wood laminate flooring, sliding patio doors and wall mounted radiators. Open plan:
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces and upstands, drainer grooves, undermounted sink unit with mixer taps, Insinkerator boiling water tap, integrated four ring electric hob with granite splashback, integrated appliances to include; mid level oven, integrated microwave, extractor fan and hood, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.59 x 4.7 (11'9" x 15'5")
- Double bedroom, built in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with overhead shower, tiled surround and sliding shower doors, vanity unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, wall mounted illuminated mirror, and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.04 x 3.28 (10'0" x 10'9")
- Built in wardrobes and wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower door, vanity unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush wc, chrome towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- One allocated parking space, visitor car parking, area of stones, area of patio and decking, area of trees and and shrubs, street access from garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.