This impressive, detached family home occupies a generous site of circa 0.5 acres. Approached by a private lane way, it is surrounded by stunning views of the countryside. Built in 2008, the property benefits from adaptable living space with the bonus of having a detached ground floor annex and separate self contained second floor.
The layout of the house has been designed around family living and the large kitchen/dining area and sun room are a testament to this. There are two main bedrooms, both benefitting from ensuite and dressing areas and a further two double bedrooms complemented by a family bathroom. This house has been finished to a high standard and is tastefully decorated throughout.
Externally there are large garden areas in lawn, and a seating area enhanced by the surrounding idyllic views. This house is located only eight miles from Newtownards and ten miles from Bangor, and will be perfect to those who are looking for excellent family living space in a semi-rural location, whilst still easily accessible to all major arterial routes.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Bespoke Oak staircase with feature lighting leading to first floor gallery landing, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard and recessed spotlighting.
- Living Room 16'0 x 15'6 (4.88m x 4.72m)
- Wood laminate flooring, open fire with tiled hearth and wooden surround and mantle, feature glazed double doors and beautiful views of surrounding countryside.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 24'1 x 17'9 (7.34m x 5.41m)
- Modern range of high and low level units in light Oak with laminate work surface, breakfast centre island, feature display units, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, built in double oven, induction hob with stainless steel extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
Double doors to -
- Sunroom 11'7 x 11'7 (3.53m x 3.53m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and idyllic views of surrounding countryside.
- Utility Room 8'4 x 7'8 (2.54m x 2.34m)
- Low level units, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 14'6 (3.99m x 4.42m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, corner shower cubicle with glazed door and overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Dressing Room 8'4 x 6'7 (2.54m x 2.01m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush wc, wall mounted sink with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Gallery Landing
- Velux type window and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 14'7 x 10'5 (at widest points) (4.45m x 3.18m ( at widest points))
- Bedroom 4 14'7 x 10'7 (4.45m x 3.23m)
- Master Bedroom 20'1 x 15'9 (6.12m x 4.80m)
- Built in storage and recessed spotlighting.
Double doors to decked balcony area.
- Corner shower cubicle with glazed shower doors and overhead shower, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin and mixer taps, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, velux type window, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Dressing Room
- Wood laminate flooring and built in rails and shelving.
- Family Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with overhead waterfall shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with large parking area to front.
Gardens in lawn surrounding property with paved BBQ and seating area to rear.
- Entrance Porch
- Laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area / Lounge 20'3 x 11'9 (6.17m x 3.58m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, feature display units, breakfast bar, four ring hob and electric under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, wood laminate flooring, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
Double doors leading to enclosed rear garden in lawn.
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 10'3 (3.58m x 3.12m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Walk in shower with glazed door, overhead shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, heated towel rail, hotpress with storage, ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Accessed via separate external door.
- Storage Room 23'7 x 20' (7.19m x 6.10m)
- Two velux type windows.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.