If popularity of location alone produced the desired reaction, then this semi detached property would, by now, be well under way to being sold, as it's closeness to train transport to and from Belfast, the available of social and recreational amenities, including scenic coastal walks, the location with some of the best schools in Bangor puts it firmly at the top of the league table.
This having been achieved you'll have a home that should see long term ownership as a pleasurable experience.
Indecision is certainly not a characteristic to be played in these circumstances as quickness of action is the only way to secure a happy outcome. We suggest you act NOW!
- Upvc opaque double glazed door with opaque double glazed side panel,,,,
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak laminated wood floor.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 21'0" x 11'1" (6.40m x 3.38m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- KITCHEN 16'0" x 7'5" (4.88m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in "Neff" extractor fan. Part tiled walls.. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner shower with "Heatstore" electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 3 9'2" x 9'2" (2.79m x 2.79m)
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- 2 Built in wardrobes. Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM 1 12'7" x 11'0" (3.84m x 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'0" x 9'3" (3.05m x 2.82m)
- Access to eaves.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with shrubs. Outhouse. Sensor light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 16'1" x 9'1" (4.90m x 2.77m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.