An Exceptional Home Modernised And Presented To A High Standard And Benefiting From An Attached Garage.
Holding a prime site this attractive modernised end of terrace will have immediate appeal. The beautifully presented interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating a built-in high level oven and gas hob and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows with feature bow window and upvc double glazed exterior doors, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings. A private site with enclosed hard landscaped rear gardens and an attached garage with utility area combine with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
Immediate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 3.25 x 5.26 (10'8" x 17'3")
- Bow window, wood laminate floor, attractive fireplace with marble inset, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 4.01 x 2.57 (13'2" x 8'5")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 2.59 x 1.85 (8'6" x 6'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low units, built-in high level oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer space, recessed lighting, upvc double glazed rear door, understairs storage.
- Airing cupboard, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, chrome radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 1.98 (9'10" x 6'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.24 x 2.26 (13'11" x 7'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.30 x 3.05 (10'10" x 10'0")
- Range of built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored.
- Attached Garage 10.2 x 2.28 (33'6" x 7'6")
- Roller shutter door, gas boiler.
- Gardens front and rear in patio, outside light and tap, driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.