This spacious semi detached is located on the outskirts of Portavogie and benefits from a semi rural setting but still within minutes of all local amenities.
Unique throughout, this property will appeal to anyone with an equestrian background, as there are stables and a small exercise area to the rear, and there is also the option to make use of the 5 acres of fields adjacent to the property.
Internally, there is a cottage country feel with a large living room through to dining room, kitchen with a good range of units, modern family bathroom, three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite .
Externally, there is off street parking for multiple vehicles, lawn to the front, six stables, exercise area and semi rural views.
We recommend viewing of this lovely property at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 3.62 x 5.69 (11'10" x 18'8")
- Feature electric fireplace, tiled hearth and wooden mantle, archway through to dining room.
- Dining Room 3.49 x 3.33 (11'5" x 10'11")
- Bathroom 2.05 x 3.28 (6'8" x 10'9")
- White suite comprising bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring, part panelled walls. hot press and storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 3.76 x 2.94 (12'4" x 9'7")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate worksurfaces, range cooker, 'Belfast' style sink with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, rear door to enclosed garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 6.55 x 3.19 (21'5" x 10'5")
- Double bedroom, built in storage, access to roof space, double doors onto the balcony.
- White suite comprising enclosed corner shower unit with glass door, low flush w/c, vanity unit with mixer tap and storage, laminate flooring, velux style window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.31 x 4.46 (10'10" x 14'7")
- Double bedroom with eaves storage.
- Bedroom 3 3.68 x 2.16 (12'0" x 7'1")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Front - Area in lawn, patio walkway to front door, stoned driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
Rear - Enclosed rear garden, paved areas, stables and outhouses.