We are delighted to offer for sale this handsome mid terrace property on Killyleagh Street in the ever popular village of Crossgar. The spacious and bright accommodation will appeal to a variety of purchasers including first time buyers and investors.
The property comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, downstairs w.c, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from an enclosed rear garden laid out in artificial grass. The property is currently let out but can be sold with a sitting tenant or with vacant possession.
Rarely does property in the centre of the village come for sale with so much space and possibilities so early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall 9'10" x 6'0" (3.00m x 1.83m)
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Dining 18'5" x 10'7" (5.61m x 3.23m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash back and stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor fan. Recess for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Tiled floor. Space for dining. Door to rear.
- Living Room 18'6" x 10'0" (5.64m x 3.05m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and mantle, decorative inset and granite hearth. Wooden laminate flooring.
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press.
- Bedroom One 10'9" x 10'6" (3.28m x 3.20m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 11'10" x 9'10" (3.61m x 3.00m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 10'8" x 8'5" (3.25m x 2.57m)
- Front facing.
- Bathroom 9'9" x 7'2" (2.97m x 2.18m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, corner shower and bath. Tiled walls and floor.
- To the front - on street parking. To the rear - enclosed rear garden area with artificial grass.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.