Red brick end terrace
15' Lounge with bay window and feature fireplace
14' Kitchen/diner with modern gloss units
Double doors from kitchen/diner to rear garden
Modern white bathroom suite
uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating system
Approximately 0.3 miles from town centre
Convenient to all amenities
Ideal investment or first time buy
Well presented through out
- Entrance hall
- Double glazed door, open plan to lounge
- Lounge 15'3 into bay x 11'6 (4.65m into bay x 3.51m)
- Double glazed bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace with wood surround, radiator, laminate wood floor, archway to kitchen/diner
- Kitchen/diner 14'10 x 10'10 rt 8'3 (4.52m x 3.30m rt 2.51m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed double doors to rear garden, range of high gloss high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built in stainless steel sink and four ring hob with stainless steel extractor over, stainless steel splash back, storage cupboard, part tiled part laminate flooring
- Stairs and landing
- Doors to:
- Bedroom one 14'10" x 11'7" red to 7'11" (4.52m x 3.53m red to 2.41m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom two 9'5" x 9'0" (2.87m x 2.74m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and enclosed bath, electric shower, fully tiled walls, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is a fully enclosed garden laid to pink stones.
- Floor plan
- Floor plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.