Making your first move into the housing market or acquiring an investment? Either way this mid terrace home should perfectly meet your needs, as affordable pricing and the basis of a good comfortable home are achievable in this particular buy. The importance of in-town convenience should not be overlooked on this occasion as the property is, for a healthy person, well within walking distance of the town centre and public transport to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
We suggest placing this one well up your list of viewings, if value for money and low cost overheads are part of your property remit.
- Covered porch.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'6" x 10'5" into bay (4.11m x 3.18m into bay)
- Open fireplace with slate hearth. Solid pine flooring.
- KITCHEN 14'1" x 6'5" (4.29m x 1.96m)
- Grey high and low level cupboards and drawers with distressed oak work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Neff ceramic hob and oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'11" x 9'10" max (4.24m x 3.00m max)
- Picture rail. Telephone point. Built-in wardrobe. Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 8'8" x 7'6" max (2.64m x 2.29m max)
- Built in hotpress with lagged hot water cylinder. Laminated wood floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising: Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin, cupboard under. W.C. Fully tiled walls. Pine ceiling.
- Garden in pink pebbles with shrubs and palm tree.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Garden. Decked patio. Light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.