Accessed through gates and a sweeping driveway, this beautiful detached home was built 13 years ago by the current owners to an extremely high standard.
Carefully designed, the layout combines family living/entertaining with bright, spacious accommodation and luxury living in an idyllic location with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Built around a large, paved courtyard to the rear of the property, several rooms benefit from doors to the outside area, and the expanse of windows in the kitchen area and throughout mean that the house is flooded with light, which adds to the overall spacious feeling in the home.
The main hallway has a fabulous travertine tiled floor and off the hall to the right side of the property is the sleeping accommodation. There are four bedrooms, three with built in storage and the master has a walk in wardrobe and ensuite. To the left hand side of the property there is a large, luxury family kitchen including feature glazed units, feature lighting, granite work surfaces, island and separate utility room. The kitchen is open to the breakfast area which has a beautiful wood burning stove and this area is showcased by a feature vaulted ceiling with wooden trusses. On this side of the house there are also two main reception areas with multi fuel stoves, good sized dining area (currently used as a gym) and an office.
72a Stump Road has fantastic outside space with areas in lawn, shrubs and trees, poly tunnel, fruit cage and uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside.
There is a double detached garage which has plumbing for a wc so with the correct permissions, could be converted to additional living space.
This home is ideally located in a rural position but within walking distance to the village and its range of amenities and early viewing is highly recommended for this beautiful family home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 18' x 18'25 (5.49m x 6.12m)
- Raised brick fireplace with slate hearth, tiled inset and wood surround and mantle, multi fuel burning stove. Solid walnut flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Dining Room 13'2 x 11'6 (4.01m x 3.51m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Sitting Room 20' x 13'6 (6.10m x 4.11m)
- Raised brick fireplace with slate hearth, brick surround, wooden mantle and multi fuel burning stove.
- Study 13'7 x 10'4 (4.14m x 3.15m)
- Wood laminate flooring and access to roofspace.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 30' x 18'15 (9.14m x 5.87m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, feature glazed units, space for double oven, stainless steel extractor fan and hood, space for American style fridge freezer, large island with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, wine rack and storage, wood burning stove, feature cupboard lighting and ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room 11'2 x 9'5 (3.40m x 2.87m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, Belfast style sink with wood drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard and walk in pantry.
- Bedroom 1 18'2 x 13'4 (5.54m x 4.06m)
- Doors to rear patio area. Recessed spotlighting.
- Ensuite 9'8 x 5'8 (2.95m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower door, double vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Walk In Wardrobe 7'9 x 5'9 (2.36m x 1.75m)
- Wood floor.
- Bedroom 2 18' x 18 (5.49m x 0.46m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 13' x 11'7 (3.96m x 3.53m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 4 13'2 x 11'6 (4.01m x 3.51m)
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom 13'1 x 10'2 (3.99m x 3.10m)
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed sliding doors, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Two velux windows, partially floored, plumbing and electricity. Possibility of conversion subject to planning.
- Front - Gates, approached by a gravel driveway, area in lawn, mature trees and shrubs and parking for multiple cars.
Rear - Large entertaining area, uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside, large area in lawn, oil storage tank.
- Double Detached Garage 25' x 22' (7.62m x 6.71m)
- One electric roller door, one roller door, plumbed for toilet and sink, oil fired boiler, pressurised Megaflo tank system.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.