Constructed in 1989, this substantial detached family home offers fantastic, well proportioned accommodation set on approximately 1.3 acres which is a mix of mature well maintained gardens and open field to the rear. The internal accommodation comprises five bedrooms, two with en-suite shower, plus office, and white bathroom suite on first floor. On the ground floor there is superb living accommodation to include lounge with wood burning stove that is linked to the oil heating system, a large living / dining room with inglenook fireplace that leads to conservatory overlooking the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area, utility room and downstairs w/c. Outside the property is approached by a loose stone driveway that leads to the front of the property, the double garage and around to the side of the property, all surrounded by mature gardens laid in lawns with an range of trees and shrubs.
There is an additional field to the rear of the property included in the 1.3 acre site.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door to hallway.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c , sink unit. Tiled flooring. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Lounge 15'8 x 15'1 (4.78m x 4.60m)
- Cast iron stove slate inset with matching hearth which is linked to the oil heating system. Laminate flooring.
Access to kitchen.
- L-shaped Living / Dining Room 25'7 x 23'9 (7.80m x 7.24m)
- At widest points. Inglenook fire-place with exposed brick surround with railway sleeper mantle, gas fire (bottled)
Wood block flooring. Double french doors to Conservatory.
- Upvc Conservatory 22'2 x 12'3 (6.76m x 3.73m)
- At widest points. Tiled flooring. Double french doors to raised decking area overlooking the garden.
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen 15'1 x 12'5 (4.60m x 3.78m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, concealed lighting, glazed cabinets, wine rack, 4 ring hob and stainless steel overhead extractor fan, double oven, integrated dish washer. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Utility Room
- Range of units. Double sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Landing with open study area.
- Master Bedroom 15'5 x 10'4 (4.70m x 3.15m)
- Timber flooring. Walk in storage area leading to:
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, twin wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c . Hot-press.
- Bedroom Two 12'6 x 10'0 (3.81m x 3.05m)
- Timber Flooring.
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin low flush w/c
- Bedroom Three 15'1 x 12'5 (4.60m x 3.78m)
- Bedroom Four 12'7 x 11'4 (3.84m x 3.45m)
- At widest points
- Bedroom Five 12'9 x 9'5 (3.89m x 2.87m)
- Laminate flooring
- Bedroom Six / Office 9'6 x 8'5 (2.90m x 2.57m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps ,
low flush w.c. Separate large walk in shower unit, triton electric shower. Fully tiled walls. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Loose stone driveway with ample parking for several cars leading to an attached garage. Extensive mature gardens laid in lawns to front, side and rear with range of trees and shrubs.
From the conservatory access is provided to raised decked area overlooking garden.
Additional field to the rear of the manicured garden that makes up the c1.3 acres.
- Attached Double Garage 18'8 x 17'8 (5.69m x 5.38m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
To the rear of the garage there is a storage area with w/c
- Additional Information
- 3 Kilowatt solar panels.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.