Situated just off the Cregagh road, this mid terrace home has undergone an extensive makeover in recent years and is finished to a high standard throughout.
The property consists of a bright and spacious through lounge / dining room with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with space available that could be utilised as an additional dining / breakfast bar area, three bedrooms and a white fitted shower suite on the first floor. In addition to all this the property also benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing, on street parking and an abnormally large, low maintenance rear garden which would be perfect for kids or entertaining guests.
Located close to an array of schools, shops, cafés and public transport facilities, this home is perfectly positioned and will definitely appeal to someone wanting to take their first step onto the property ladder. We expect a high level of interest in this property and early viewing come highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 12'1 x5'7 (3.68m x 1.70m)
- Pvc front door opens onto spacious hallway with laminate flooring. Under-stair storage.
- Lounge / Dining room 21'08 x 10'01 (6.60m x 3.07m)
- Through lounge / dining room with dual aspect windows and electric fire with feature surround. Laminate flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 16'6 x 5'7 (5.03m x 1.70m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss upper and lower level units and formica worktops. Fitted with electric oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel sink with drainer unit and plumbed for washing machine. Additional space available for that could be utilised as a dining / breakfast bar area. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Recessed spot lights
- Bedroom 1 9'1 x 8'04 (2.77m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 8'04 (3.12m x 2.54m)
- Access to gas boiler
- Bedroom 3 7'4 x 6'3 (2.24m x 1.91m)
- Shower room 7'3 x 4'3 (2.21m x 1.30m)
- White fitted shower suite comprising of low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and corner electric shower cubicle. Part tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Recessed spot lights
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Deceivingly spacious, low maintenance rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.