Exceptional Double Extended And Modernised Period Town Terrace.
Extended front and rear with everything done and a garage, what more can a first time buyer get for their hard earned money. The richly appointed accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with extended dining room, luxury fitted kitchen and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, cavity wall insulation, solar panels, ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and has been modernised and presented to the highest possible standard. A detached garage and landscaped gardens combine with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect home for young and old alike.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.17 x 3.00 (13'8" x 9'10")
- Attractive cast iron fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 2.11 x 2.69 (6'11" x 8'10")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.17 x 3.18 (13'8" x 10'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, dresser unit, partly tiled walls, under stairs storage, feature radiator.
- Extended Rear Lobby
- Ceramic tiled floor, wall light point, upvc double glazed door, fridge/freezer space, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Bedroom 4.17 x 2.74 (13'8" x 9'0")
- Built-in shelving, feature radiator.
- Bedroom 2.41 x 2.21 (7'11" x 7'3")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in robe, hotpress.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, chrome radiator.
- Electric light.
- Patio garden to front, enclosed rear in patio with flowerbeds, pond, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.