DATE OF NOTICE: 09/ 05/ 2019
70 Newington Avenue, Belfast, BT15 2HP
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £75,000.00
Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Ulster Property Sales, 194 Cavehill Road, BT15 5EX
Tel: 028 9072 9270Period Mid Terrace in Ever Popular Location
Holding a prime position within this ever popular location, this attractive period town house offers great accommodation over three floors, comprising 4 bedrooms, spacious through lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and cream bathroom to first floor. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and is conveniently positioned to the many excellent local amenities, schools and Belfast City Centre.
Early Viewing highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 6.82 x 3.48 (22'5" x 11'5")
- Into bay, fireplace, 2 x double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 4.09 x 2.43 (13'5" x 8'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, built-in under oven and electric hob, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Cream suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, built-in cupboard, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.91 x 3.00 (9'7" x 9'10")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.12 x 2.93 (13'6" x 9'7")
- Mirrored slide robes, single panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2.54 x 3.04 (8'4" x 10'0")
- Velux style window.
- Bedroom 2.91 x 4.34 (9'7" x 14'3")
- Enclosed rear yard, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.