An excellent investment opportunity, this red brick semi detached property holds a spacious site off the Sandown Road within walking distance to Ballyhackamore. Requiring modernisation throughout, the accommodation offers three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom.
Externally there is off street parking with a tarmac driveway to front and side and an enclosed rear garden in lawn and detached garage. Sandown Park South is a great location with cul de sac position and close to a vast range of schools, shops, restaurants and arterial routes to Belfast City Centre and beyond. View now to realise this properties potential with a complete refurb!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Comprising wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Lounge 13'8 x 12'9 (4.17m x 3.89m)
- (at widest points). Mock feature hole in wall fireplace and sliding doors to;
- Dining Room 12'11 x 11'0 (3.94m x 3.35m)
- Kitchen 16'6 x 11'0 (5.03m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units, inset double drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in split level oven, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points).
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 10'9 (3.66m x 3.28m)
- Built in wardrobe with sliding doors.
- Bedroom 3 8'4 x 8'1 (2.54m x 2.46m)
- Walk in shower with electric shower and tiled splash back.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, vanity unit, hot press with copper cylinder water tank and partly tiled walls.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawn and tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn with tiled patio area and garden shed.
- Detached Garage 17'7 x 8'7 (5.36m x 2.62m)
- Light, power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.