Rossmore Avenue is towards the top end of the Ormeau Road and provides easy access to the transport links into and out of Belfast, local shops, restaurant's and cafés, together with leading schools both primary and post primary and is in walking distance to Queens University. Internally this property has been modernised with an oil heating system, double glazing, fitted kitchen and bathroom, whilst retaining many original features. An excellent mix of the old and new in a popular residential location.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with fan light to entrance hall. floor boards sanded and varnished.
- Lounge 15'10 x 12'1 (4.83m x 3.68m)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround tiled inset and hearth, floor boards sanded and varnished, cornice, ceiling rose.
- Living Room 12'8 x 10'10 (3.86m x 3.30m)
- Cast iron fire-place.
- Kitchen 10'9 x 7'6 (3.28m x 2.29m)
- Full range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces, built in hob and under oven, over head extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine,
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 16'10 x 11'10 (5.13m x 3.61m)
- Floorboards sanded and varnished. Cornice. Ceiling rose.
- Bedroom Two 11'1 x (3.38m x)
- Rear Return
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls
- Separate w.c
- High flush w.c and sink unit.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom Three 15'4 x 11'10 (4.67m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom Four 11'0 x 8'8 (3.35m x 2.64m)
- Floorboards sanded and varnished.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained area to front.
- Outside rear
- Enclosed rear yard. Housing for oil boiler and PVC oil tank