Magnificent Period Town Terrace Set Within An Area of Townscape Character
A stunning turn of the century town terrace overflowing with beautiful period detail sympathetically modernised within this most sought after section of Rosemount Gardens. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay with feature period open plan fireplace and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, beautiful period open fireplace to master bedroom and retains much period detail throughout. Conveniently positioned to the many excellent local amenities with leading schools, parks and public transport all close by and the City, The Cathedral Quarter and the New Ulster University only minutes away makes internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, solid wood floor,
- Lounge 3.51 x 4.74 (11'6" x 15'7")
- Into bay, open fire, period surround, picture rail, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, solid wood floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.78 x 3.58 (12'5" x 11'9")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, double French doors to rear.
- Kitchen 2.51 x 3.27 (8'3" x 10'9")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed lighting.
Utility Area - plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler, wood laminate floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc., ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, decorative cornicing.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.03 x 3.57 (9'11" x 11'9")
- Single panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 4.95 (12'1" x 16'3")
- Exposed timber floor, period open fire with cast iron surround, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2.48 x 3.56 (8'2" x 11'8")
- Exposed timber floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 4.96 (12'1" x 16'3")
- Exposed timber floor, double panelled radiator.
- Walled brick paved front garden, rear yard leading to enclosed rear yard / garden in hard standing.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.