We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located in a cul de sac in very popular residential area off the Doagh / Station roads and will ideally suit the first time buyer.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring and open to a dining room with wood laminate flooring and access to a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 12'6'' X 11'9'' (3.81m X 3.58m)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, pine surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 11'8'' X 8'10'' (3.56m X 2.69m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 11'8'' X 9'10'' (3.56m X 3.00m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'8'' X 10'10'' (3.56m X 3.30m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 11'4'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.45m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'7'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.62m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, hotpress.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, shower attachment, Triton electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Outhouse with oil boiler and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.