We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and end townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Jordanstown Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking there first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises tiled entrance hall, lounge with solid oak flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and a separate utility with furnished cloakroom and access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master ensuite and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is communal parking to side and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 13'8" X 12'5" AT WIDEST (4.17m X 3.78m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, gas fire, solid oak wood flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINER 12'0"X10'4" (3.66m X 3.15m)
- Beech kitchen with range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, fridge freezer space, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, hardwood back door to garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM 10'11"X10'4" (3.33m X 3.15m)
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, thermostatic shower with PVC panelled shower enclosure, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6"X10'3" (3.20m X 3.12m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'1"X7'1" (2.16m X 2.16m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Communal parking to side.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.