We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate just off the Doagh / Church Roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring, separate dining room and a modern fitted kitchen with access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two with built in storage and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- Lounge 14'5 x 12'0 (4.39m x 3.66m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Dining Room 11'2 x 11'2 (3.40m x 3.40m)
- Modern range of high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 15'0 x 12'2 At Widest. (4.57m x 3.71m At Widest.)
- Radiator, hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 9'8 At Widest. (3.68m x 2.95m At Widest.)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 9'10 x 7'2 At Widest. (3.00m x 2.18m At Widest.)
- Built in sliding robe, radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising: panelled bath with shower bath with electric shower above and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Outhouse with oil boiler and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.