Ideal for the first time buyer or growing family, this well maintained mid terrace home is situated in a popular and convenient location, just off Belvoir Drive, close to shops, schools, Belvoir recreational centre and Belvoir Forest Park, as well as the Forestside shopping centre and Tesco superstore also located close by. The property comprises, on the ground floor, 2 separate reception rooms, and fitted kitchen and on the first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and deluxe white bathroom with white suite. Outside there are front and rear gardens laid in lawn, which are easily maintained. A great home with so much convenience!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Dining room 12'5 x 9'11 (3.78m x 3.02m)
- Lounge 14'7 x 12'5 (4.45m x 3.78m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 11'8 x 7'4 (3.56m x 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 2 ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 12'10 (4.27m x 3.91m)
- At widest points.
- Bedroom 2 12'10 x 10'8 (3.91m x 3.25m)
- Built in sliding robes, hot press, and separate w.c. Wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3 10'7 x 9'9 (3.23m x 2.97m)
- Built in robe.
- Deluxe bathroom 6'6 x 6'2 (1.98m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira sport shower, wash hand basin, storage below, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Well maintained gardens laid in law to the front and rear. Flagged patio area. Outbuilding storing LPG gas bottles. Outside tap.