7 Grace Avenue, Belfast, BT5 5JH
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £90,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating: F34
This red brick mid terrace family home boasts ease of access to Bloomfield Village and Belfast City Airport, with Belfast City Centre also easily accessible via both road and rail. Internally the home comprises a bright and spacious living environment, an open plan living/dining room, fitted kitchen and two bedrooms plus an attic room. Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Priced for some modernising, this home is ideally suited to the young professional or investor alike.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Dining Area 22'9 x 13'0 (6.93m x 3.96m)
- (into bay). Fireplace and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 14'0 x 7'0 (4.27m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, storage under stairs, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 10'5 (4.09m x 3.18m)
- Sanded and varnished strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 7'8 (3.05m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Attic Room 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Velux window.
- Enclosed rear yard with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
- Additional Information
- Tenure: Leasehold
Term: 8,000 years from 01/08/1991
Remaining Term: 7972 years
Ground rent: £15.00
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.