Located in a quiet residential area, just off the Moat Road, is this three bedroom mid terrace house. Shops and schools are within walking distance, whilst Ballymena Town Centre is also a short walk via McNinches Bridge.
The property is clean and tidy throughout and benefits from oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing. It has the potential to be an excellent investment opportunity for those seeking a buy-to-let, and will also appeal to the first time buyer looking to get a foot on the property ladder.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Hard wood front door. Storage cupboard under stairs. Telephone point. Electric meter cupboard.
- Lounge 3.10m x 4.06m (10'2" x 13'4")
- Mahogany surround fireplace with electric fire inset and tiled hearth. Telephone point.
- Dining area 4.77m x 2.21m (15'8" x 7'3")
- Kitchen 3.46m x 2.22m (11'4" x 7'3")
- Good range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer. Space for cooker. Half tiled walls. Back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 3.25m x 3.14m (10'8" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.26m x 2.31m (10'8" x 7'7")
- Two built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 2.19m x 2.00m (7'2" x 6'7")
- Laminate strip wooden floor.
- Bathroom 2.40m x 1.86m (7'10" x 6'1")
- Three piece white suite. Panel bath with shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled splash backs.
- On street parking to the front. Rear yard with brick built shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.