Extended and Extensively Refurbished Red Brick Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime main road position fronting this most popular section of the Oldpark Road this attractive period red brick semi detached viola has been extended and refurbished to the highest standard. Internally the dwelling comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms with extended lounge, modern fitted kitchen with built-in under oven and hob and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, utility room with furnished cloakroom, superb roof space, gas central heating and extensive use of recessed lighting. A detached garage with obvious potential and private gardens with driveway combine with the most convenient location to make this a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, shelving.
- Lounge 3.12 x 3.53 (10'3" x 11'7")
- Bow window, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.88 x 2.24 (16'0" x 7'4")
- Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, wood laminate floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Living Room 5.94 x 2.92 (19'6" x 9'7")
- Cast iron fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Area
- Feature uPvc double double glazed patio doors to garden, double panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door, wall mounted gas boiler.
- Utility Room / Furnished Cloaks
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.07 x 2.87 (10'1" x 9'5")
- Bow window, built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.02 x 2.87 (9'11" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench head, vanity unit, low flush wc concealed cistern, chrome radiator, pvc panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Roof Space 4.62 x 2.87 (15'2" x 9'5")
- Under eaves storage.
- Detached Garage 8.15 x 2.64 (26'9" x 8'8")
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, extensive decked areas, driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.