We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached bungalow in the ever popular Spa, just outside Ballynahinch. The flexible spacious accommodation is complimented by the large site extending to approximately an acre with the added bonus of a double garage. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, large kitchen with dining and living area, utility room with toilet facilities and four bedrooms, two of which share a jack and Jill ensuite. There is also a large family bathroom.
Outside the property is approached by a shared driveway and the spacious gardens are laid out in lawns with various mature plantings and is designed in such a way a paddock area could easily be fenced off.
With its central location it is within walking distance of the local primary school and a short commute to an excellent range of leading Grammar and Secondary schools, churches and shops. For those with sporting interests Spa Golf Club and Ballynahinch Rugby Club are minutes away. Scenic walks and outdoor pursuits of various kinds are all within easy reach.
Property rarely comes for sale in this area with so much outside space and the excellent family accommodation. Well presented both inside and out, we advise early viewing
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed front door and side panel windows to bright and spacious entrance hall. Wooden laminate flooring. Storage cupboard.
- Living Room 16'1 x 14'9 (4.90m x 4.50m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and stone inset and hearth. Ceiling rose.
- Kitchen/Dining 22'5 x 10'8 (6.83m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash back and stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan. Breakfast bar. Tiled floor. Sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 10'8 x 10'1 (3.25m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Cloakroom 7'7 x 4'6 (2.31m x 1.37m)
- With low flush W/C and boiler. Tiled floor.
- Dining Room/ Bedroom four 11'6 x 9'1 (3.51m x 2.77m)
- Front facing with built in robes.
- Bedroom three 11'10 x 9'10 (3.61m x 3.00m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom One (Ensuite) 15'2 x 12'0 (4.62m x 3.66m)
- Ensuite 8'7 x 5'5 (2.62m x 1.65m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled floor and splash.
- Bedroom Two 12'8 x 10'9 (3.86m x 3.28m)
- Rear facing.
- Suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, bath and shower. Tiled floor and part walls.
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- Detached double garage. Power and light.
- The property is approached via a stoned driveway with ample space for parking. There is a lawned garden to the front with mature shrubbery and paved area leading to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area and large area laid in lawn with mature trees and beautiful countryside views. The garden extends to approximately 1 acre.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.