A recently redecorated mid terrace property located in the popular and convenient area of Ardcarn, opposite Stormont grounds. Internally the property offers well presented, freshly decorated rooms including good sized lounge, generous dining/kitchen with range of units and integrated appliances. Modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and three good sized bedrooms on the first floor. The property also benefits from an enclosed paved patio area and raised garden in lawn to the rear, oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Ideal accommodation for first time buyers or small families and with the added bonus of shops, Ulster Hospital and the new Glider Bus System taking you straight into Belfast City Centre, this is a great property at a great price.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 12'8 x 10'1 (3.86m x 3.07m)
- (at widest points). Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 12'8 x 9'9 (3.86m x 2.97m)
- (at widest points). Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, shower screen, tiled splash back, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Recessed spotlighting and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 9'5 (3.89m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 9'5 (3.96m x 2.87m)
- (at widest points). Built in cupboard with shelving.
- Bedroom 3 9'4 x 6'6 (2.84m x 1.98m)
- Built in cupboard with shelving.
- Front garden in lawn.
Enclosed rear patio area leading to gated raised lawn, boiler house and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.