The property, whilst is very neat and tidy, would benefit from some modernisation such as double glazing. It has wonderful potential to be a great sized cosy home, with an opportunity to re-vamp the outhouse to the rear into a workspace, kids den or something else!
Ideal starter home for the first time buyer. It will also appeal to investors with this being an area of high rental demand.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, lounge open plan to dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear is a storey and a half outhouse/shed and a fully enclosed yard, with access to the street via a shared (with one neighbour) entrance with roller door. It has oil fired central heating and hard wood single glazed windows.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance porch
- Hard wood front door. Tiled floor.
- Entrance hall
- Telephone point.
- Lounge / dining area 6.51m x 3.00m (21'4" x 9'10")
- Spacious open plan living - dining area. Glass front open fire with back boiler. TV point. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- Dining area
- Kitchen 3.54m x 1.84m (11'7" x 6'0")
- Eye and low level units. Space for electric cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink with double drainer and mixer tap. Tile floor. Hard wood back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 3.90m x 3.04m (12'10" x 10'0")
- Open fire with tiled hearth and surround.
- Bedroom 2 3.37m x 2.39m (11'1" x 7'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.38m x 2.51m (11'1" x 8'3")
- Access to attic. Hotpress.
- Bathroom 2.53m x 1.84m (8'4" x 6'0")
- Three piece white suite. Low flush WC. Panel bath with shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- To the front is on street parking and access to the rear via a shared (with one neighbour) entrance with roller door, leading to gated access into back yard. There is a one and a half storey outhouse/shed, ideal for anyone seeking that extra outdoor space, and a separate outdoor toilet. Cold water outdoor tap.