Ideally tucked away and just a short walk to both the Castlereagh and Cregagh Road's, this well maintained and recently redecorated home also offers excellent transport links to the City Centre with many popular shopping facilities within a short distance of the property. The extended accommodation comprises of a bright reception hallway, lounge with feature bay window, fitted kitchen with open plan family room, perfect for modern living, and on the 1st floor are 3 bright bedrooms, and a white bathroom suite. Externally there is off street parking to the front, a detached garage and an ample sized rear garden laid in lawn with feature decking area. This home is chain free and has been freshly redecorated, and with new carpets it is ready to move into. Early viewing really does come strongly recommended as interest in this location continues to be exceptionally high.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring, cloaks with gas boiler, recently installed.
- Lounge 13'3 x 9'8 (4.04m x 2.95m)
- Bay window, feature sleeper fireplace and mantle.
- Extended kitchen / family living 16'0 x 14'1 (4.88m x 4.29m)
- At widest points.
Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob and electric double oven, extractor canopy, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge freezer space, solid wood flooring
- Family living
- Solid wood flooring, double glazed sliding doors providing access to the rear gardens.
- Additional kitchen / family living image
- 1st floor
- Access to roof space via slingsby ladder approach, part floored, insulated, light.
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 10'1 (3.35m x 3.07m)
- Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 10'0 (3.07m x 3.05m)
- Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 7'3 x 6'0 (2.21m x 1.83m)
- Bathroom 6'1 x 6'0 (1.85m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, Mira combi flow shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Off street parking to the front leading to
- Detached garage 19'6 x 10'6 (5.94m x 3.20m)
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Garden to the front laid in lawn, enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn, decking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.