This delightful country family residence is situated on spacious private site with garage, stables and storage facilities, and 2 adjacent paddocks.
This quality home accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms (2 with Ensuite), 2 bathrooms, a spacious kitchen/dining room with adjacent sunroom and a separate utility room.
The home is beautifully presented throughout and has a high internal specification and oil fired central heating.
The mature site includes lawns and flower beds, patio areas, and a variety of shrubs and trees which combine to provide a most appropriate setting for this fine home.
The two paddocks are complemented by stabling, storage, shed and there are 2 detached garages.
This part of County Down is much admired for its beauty and with Castleward, the popular village of Strangford and Downpatrick within easy commuting distance.
- Kitchen/ Dining Room 30'11'' x 11'05'' (9.42m x 3.48m)
- This kitchen dining area is finished to a very high specification with Belfast sink, 'Stoves' gas range oven, upper and lower units and a wood burning stove to make this an incredibly homely environment.
- Sun Room 14'04'' x 13'00'' (4.37m x 3.96m)
- solid wooden flooring
- Sitting Room 12'07'' x 13'00'' (3.84m x 3.96m)
- Bathroom 9'08'' x 9'02'' (2.95m x 2.79m)
- This very stylish bathroom includes bath, pedestal sink and toilet.
- Utility Room 13'05'' x 8'02'' (4.09m x 2.49m)
- With upper and lower units as well as stainless steel sink, and space for washing machine
- Toilet 13'05'' x 5'01'' (4.09m x 1.55m)
- Toilet and wash hand basin
- Cloak Room 5'02'' x 2'09'' (1.57m x 0.84m)
- Bedroom 1 13'00'' (3.96m)
- Solid wooden floor
- Bath room 2 12'11'' x 5'05'' (3.94m x 1.65m)
- Another stylish additional bathroom with shower, wash hand basin and toilet.
- Master Bedroom 13'04'' x 13'06'' (4.06m x 4.11m)
- Ensuite 7'08'' x 7'11'' (2.34m x 2.41m)
- With shower, toilet and wash hand basin
- Walk in wardrobe 4'06'' x 9'08'' (1.37m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 13'00''x 9'05'' (3.96m x 2.87m)
- Solid Wooden Floor
- Bedroom 3 13'00'' x 12'09'' (3.96m x 3.89m)
- Landing 11''04'x 9'04'' (3.35m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 4 19'02'' x 15'00'' (5.84m x 4.57m)
- With amble built in wardrobe space
- Ensuite 6'03'' x 9'11'' (1.91m x 3.02m)
- With shower, wash hand basin and toiler
- Walk in wardrobe 17'00'' x 5'00'' (5.18m x 1.52m)
- Store 5'11'' x 12'08'' (1.80m x 3.86m)
- Garage 1 23'06'' x 12'00'' (7.16m x 3.66m)
- With electric roller door
- Garage 2
- Roller door, partitioning wall dividing garage with stable
- Shed 28'09''x 17'10'' (8.76m x 5.44m)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.