Detached house, small attached garage, front garden with off street parking and private rear garden on Market Road, a quiet residential street close to Ballymena town centre.
Well located within walking distance of local schools, Peoples' Park, shopping centres and town centre retail and leisure amenities.
The three bedrooms, three reception rooms, utility room, great outdoor space and convenient location make this property an ideal family home.
No onward chain!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, open plan lounge to dining room, kitchen with sunroom/family room off and utility room/WC all to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing. Outside there is off street parking to the front, attached garage and a spacious rear, fully enclosed garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- UPvc double glazed front door. Glass panel internal door. Telephone point.
- Lounge 4.01m x 3.20m (13'2" x 10'6")
- Open fire (which heats the water system) with wooden beam mantle and tile hearth. Bay window. Ceiling cornice. Laminate wooden floor.
- Dining room 3.45m x 3.28m (11'4" x 10'9")
- Ceiling cornice. Laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen 4.32m x 2.97m (14'2" x 9'9")
- Good range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Storage under stairs. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor. Open to:
- Sun room 3.12m x 2.49m (10'3" x 8'2")
- French doors to flagged patio. Tiled floor.
- Utility room & WC 2.21m x 1.88m (7'3" x 6'2")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Shelving and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.34m x 3.20m (14'3" x 10'6")
- Built in wardrobe, fitted with handing space and drawers. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 2.57m (10'8" x 8'5")
- Built in wardrobe, fitted with handing space and drawers.
- Bedroom 3 2.46m x 2.29m (8'1" x 7'6")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Three piece white suite. 'P' shaped bath with overhead shower and fitted shower screen. Low flush WC. Vanity sink with mixer tap. Splash back tiled and tile floor. Access to insulated roof space.
- To the front is a fully flagged yard which provides off street parking, and attached garage.
The back garden is fully enclosed and comprises both a good sized patio and lawn. This is sure to be a main attraction of this lovely home as it is such a lovely space; ideal for families and those who enjoy entertaining. It is not overlooked by any properties to the rear so is therefore very private and secure.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.