We are delighted to offer for RENT this attractive end townhouse which is located in a popular residential area just off the Serpentine Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or an investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises tiled entrance hall, lounge with solid oak flooring and access to first floor, modern fitted kitchen / diner, rear hall with access to garden and downstairs wc. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a pebbled driveway, garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator, storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 3.96m x 3.48m (13'0" x 11'5")
- Solid oak flooring, radiator, staircase to first floor.
- KITCHEN / DINER 3.35m x 3.18m (11'0" x 10'5")
- Modern range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, gas boiler, tiled floor, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.51m (11'6" x 11'6")
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 2.31m (11'4" x 7'7")
- White suite comprising corner bath, shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, velux window.
- Pebbled driveway.
Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.