A recently refurbished 4 bedroom townhouse available in Downpatrick. Comprising 4 bedrooms (including master with en-suite), reception, modern kitchen and three bathrooms. The property has undergone a complete renovation so is in immaculate condition throughout. The house is also fitted with an alarm system.
Church Street is conveniently located and within close proximity to the town's shops, cafés, transport links and schools. The reputable Down High School and St Patrick's Grammar school are both nearby.
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen 14'1 x 12'9 (4.29m x 3.89m)
- Range of high and low level modern kitchen units with extractor fan. Recess for oven and hob, island unit with 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- Tiled floor. High and Low level unit and plumbed for washing machine. Back door.
- White low flush w.c., vanity wash hand basin.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 15'10 x 11'4 (4.83m x 3.45m)
- Front facing. Ensuite with shower cubicle, low flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 10'7 x 9'8 (3.23m x 2.95m)
- Rear facing. Storage cupboard
- Second floor
- Bedroom Three 21'9 x 11'0 (6.63m x 3.35m)
- Velux window. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom Four 10'7 x 8'4 (3.23m x 2.54m)
- Velux window.
- White panelled bath with Mira Sport shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low flush w.c., velux window. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Rear yard with oil fired boiler and oil tank. Off street parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.