We are delighted to bring to you this beautifully presented and extended mid terrace home located just off the ever popular Ormeau road. The property is well proportioned and consists of two spacious bedrooms, lounge open to dining area, a modern fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite on the first floor. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, upvc double glazing and an enclosed rear yard.
Even with so many fantastic features, the best part of this property still has to be how it benefits from having the wide range of amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants, parks and entertainment facilities of the Ormeau road right on your doorstep. Within walking distance of Stranmillis and Queens University and with regular public transport facilities, you are also offered easy access to Belfast city centre. This would be an ideal purchase for any first time buyer looking to take their first step onto the property ladder so viewings are recommended at your earliest convenience.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed solid wood front door opens onto entrance hall with laminate flooring.
- Lounge 2.87m x 2.87m (9'5" x 9'5")
- Through lounge open to dining area. Laminate flooring.
- Dining Area 3.05m x 3.00m (10'0" x 9'10")
- Under-stair storage.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 4.40m x 1.80m (14'5" x 5'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units with formica worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer, electric oven with ceramic hob and plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to enclosed rear yard.
- Bedroom 1 3.98m x 3.00m (13'1" x 9'10")
- Spacious Double bedroom with built-in storage
- Bedroom 2 3.06m x 2.39m (10'0" x 7'10")
- Built-in storage
- White Bathroom suite 3.24m x 1.82m (10'8" x 6'0")
- Spacious white bathroom suite consisting of w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and over hanging electric shower. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Enclosed Rear yard
- Enclosed rear yard housing oil tank and boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.