PUBLIC NOTICE 62 Birch Drive, Bangor, BT19 1RY
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £122,500. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating: F32/C69
The property, for a young family, offers ideal accommodation without breaking the budget and offers the basis of a good comfortable home. Its location just of the Rathgael Road first and foremost provides that all important convenience for those on a daily commute to Belfast and secondly offers access to diverse shopping facilities at Springhill and along the Bangor Ring Road. Local schools and town centre bus routes are also readily available.
This purchase appears to be the perfect way to connect your budget to your needs, so why not make your wants a reality by coming along and viewing now.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Opaque uPVC double glazed entrance door with matching side panel. Understairs storage. Solid wood flooring.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 24'3" x 11'11" (7.39m x 3.63m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround, oak mantel and marble hearth. uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to rear. Solid wood flooring.
- KITCHEN 12'4" x 8'0" (3.76m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinet. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Stainless steel 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated extractor fan and light. Part tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1" x 9'2" (3.68m x 2.79m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5" x 7'9" (3.48m x 2.36m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'5" x 6'10" (3.48m x 2.08m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps. Corner shower with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C.
- DETACHED GRAGE 23'9" x 11'7" (7.24m x 3.53m)
- Currently being used as an office/studio. Shower room with corner shower with electric shower. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. 3 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- Garden in lawn with hedges and shrubs. Tap.
- Garden in lawn. Decked patio with 7 uplights. Garden light.
- OTHER INFO
- Ground Rent: Approx. £30.00 per annum
Leasehold: Term 900 years with 853 years remaining
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.