Situated on the Upper Lisburn Road, this beautiful home is walk in ready. Bright & spacious throughout the accommodation benefits from a double extension to rear and comprises on the ground floor good size lounge, dining area open plan to modern kitchen and separate w.c. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and contemporary bathroom suite with bath and walk in shower. Outside, there is an excellent private garden to rear in lawn backing on to Balmoral Golf Course with paved patio area and large driveway providing ample off street parking. Within walking distance to many amenities and also within close proximity to a range of leading schools, this home will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers. Viewing is highly recommended.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door and wood flooring.
- Reception room 4.62 x 2.99 (15'2" x 9'10")
- Wood flooring and Open fire.
- Reception room
- Kitchen/Dining 6.43 x 4.56 (21'1" x 15'0")
- Modern range of high and low level gloss units, island with built in units and stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- Downstairs Toilet
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled floor. Gas boiler.
- On the first floor
- Bedroom One 4.84 x 2.8 (15'11" x 9'2")
- Feature fireplace
- Bedroom Two 3.98 x 2.8 (13'1" x 9'2")
- Feature fireplace
- Bedroom Three 2.25 x 1.9 (7'5" x 6'3")
- Bathroom 3.5 x 2 (11'6" x 6'7")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, free standing bath, walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Private rear garden backing on to Balmoral Golf Club with paved patio area, outside tap and large driveway providing ample parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.