Situated in a quiet established residential area, this deceptively spacious semi detached home benefits from bright and spacious accommodation. The accommodation consists of living room, kitchen with dining area, bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally there is a private garden to rear with separate outbuilding and parking to the front. With so few properties available at this price for so much accommodation, early viewing is recommended.
*Please note these photos are historical. There have been some cosmetic works undertaken on property recently. Viewing is recommended until new photos are available*
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door to entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring. Under stair storage.
- Living Room 13'2" x 10'1" (4.01m x 3.07m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth and inset. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 12'10" x 10'1" (3.91m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel and drainer, and tiled splash backs. Recess for washing machine and oven. Back door leading to rear garden.
- Bathroom 6'8" x 5'5" (2.03m x 1.65m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom One 10'11" x 6'9" (3.33m x 2.06m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 12'10" x 11'1" (3.91m x 3.38m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three 12'9" x 9'8" (3.89m x 2.95m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- To the front there is off street parking and a fenced stoned garden area. To the rear is an enclosed garden with lawns and separate outbuilding
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.