Situated in a popular, residential area of Newtownards, this deceptively spacious, three bedroom, detached home has been well maintained by the current owners and should appeal to a variety of purchasers. The ground floor has a spacious, living room with open fire and open plan kitchen / dining room with multiple built in appliances and french doors providing access to the rear garden. Moreover there is an integral garage accessed from the hallway with utility room beyond. The first floor has three good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Externally to the front of the house there is ample off street car parking provided via a concrete drive and a rear garden with lawn, paved patio area, fencing and timber decked area. The property is situated off the Donaghadee and Movilla Road in a popular residential location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
Internal uPVC double glazed door to:
- Entrance Hall
- Polished wooden floor.
- Lounge 12'7 x 12'5' (3.84m x 3.78m)
- Feature open fireplace with carved wooden surround, slate inset and hearth, polished wooden floor.
- Dining Room 12'2 x 8'9 (3.71m x 2.67m)
- Polished laminate floor, Upvc double glazed french doors to rear.
Open plan to:
- Kitchen 11'7 x 7'1 (3.53m x 2.16m)
- Range of high and low level units with formica round edged work surfaces, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in oven, microwave, four ring hob, extractor hood, partly tiled walls, polished laminate floor and breakfast bar.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'0 x 9'7 (3.05m x 2.92m)
- Hot press copper cylinder with willis type immersion heater, built-in cupboard
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 9'7 (3.05m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3 9'7 x 6'4 (2.92m x 1.93m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower,
overhead electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and tiled walls.
- Front - Driveway with off street parking.
Rear - Enclosed rear in lawn, paved patio area, trees, fencing, timber decked area, outside light, oil storage tank, garden shed, outside water tap.
- Integral Garage
- Up and over door with light and power.
- Utility Room 8'7 x 8'7 (2.62m x 2.62m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.