Extended and modernised end townhouse and enclosed rear yard on Waterfall Road in the heart of Carnlough village. Ideally located close to the harbour and bay with all the local shops, bars and restaurants a short stroll away.
The property has three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom with secure off street parking in the yard which makes this an ideal "lock up and leave" holiday home in one of the north coast's most picturesque seaside villages.
Would also be a great buy for first time buyers or young families in the village.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch, lounge, rear hallway and kitchen / dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor and attic bedroom on second floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Opens onto Waterfall Road at front with enclosed yard to the side offering off street parking.
- Wooden front door and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 3.9m x 3.7m (12'10" x 12'2")
- Cosy living room with wooden fireplace and flame effect fire. Laminated strip wood flooring, under stair storage cupboard and TV point.
- Rear hallway
- Patio doors to rear yard. Parquet flooring and stairs to first floor.
- Kitchen 4.4m x 3.1m (14'5" x 10'2")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 4m x 2.4m (13'1" x 7'10")
- Double bedroom and built in wardrobe. Carpet.
- Bathroom 2.1m x 1.9m (6'11" x 6'3")
- WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 4.4m x 3.2m (14'5" x 10'6")
- Double bedroom. Double aspect and carpet.
- Second floor
- Stairs to second floor
- Bedroom 3 3.0m x 2.9m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom with under eave storage. Velux window. Carpet.
- Opens onto Waterfall Road. Enclosed rear concrete yard offering off street parking. Oil tank and boiler closet. Raised beds and shrubs.
- Carnlough Bay
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.