We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and spacious detached bungalow which is located in a cul de sac in this much sought after residential area just off the Monkstown Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, good size lounge with feature brick fireplace and a kitchen / diner with access to rear.
There are also four bedrooms and a bathroom with coloured suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include double glazing, gas heating and large roofspace suitable for conversion subject to the necessary approvals.
Outside there is a concrete driveway leading to an attached garage, garden to front in lawn and a superb garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Wood block flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stained floorboards, radiator, cloaks cupboard, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- LOUNGE 16'1'' X 12'0'' (4.90m X 3.66m)
- Feature brick fireplace with tv shelf, stained floorboards, two radiators.
- KITCHEN 21'5'' X 9'11'' (6.53m X 3.02m)
- High level cupboards, worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, pvc double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 12'10'' X 12'2'' AT WIDEST (3.91m X 3.71m AT WIDEST)
- Painted floorboards, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' X 8'11'' (3.68m X 2.72m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'6'' X 8'10'' AT WIDEST (2.90m X 2.69m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 4 9'6'' X 7'10'' (2.90m X 2.39m)
- Coloured suite comprising bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Concrete driveway leading to an attached garage with up and over door, light & power.
Garden to front in lawn.
Superb garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
- VIEW TO FRONT
- FRONT ELEVATION
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.