Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £71,000 for 6 Rodney Drive, Belfast, BT12 6DZ. Anyone wising to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200 before exchange of contracts. EPC D56
An extended mid terrace benefiting from a good sized, enclosed rear garden and proximity to schools, shops and transport links to include the wider motorway network, the Royal Victoria Hospital, St Mary's University College and easy commuting distance to the City Centre. Three bedrooms. Living room open plan to dining space. Kitchen. White bathroom suite. Gas heating. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed rear garden. Chain free. Immediate possession. Viewing strongly recommended. EPC D56
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM / DINING AREA 20'1 x 11'2 (6.12m x 3.40m)
- Double doors to;
- KITCHEN 12'1 x 8'1 (3.68m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'4 x 8'10 (3.45m x 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'10 x 8'2 (3.00m x 2.49m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'5 x 6'10 (2.26m x 2.08m)
- Enclosed rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.