Impressive Modern Constructed Town House Close to the City
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a modern constructed town house holding a cul de sac position close to the City. The modern interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, spacious modern fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double and triple glazed windows and exterior doors, pvc fascia and eaves, new rainwater goods and extensive use of ceramic floor coverings plus alarm and intercom system. Off street car parking to front and an enclosed private rear patio garden combine with the most convenient location with the City a short distance away makes this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double glazed vestibule door, intercom.
- Lounge 4.51 x 2.86 (14'10" x 9'5")
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, gas fire, concealed boiler, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, double glazed rear interior door.
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed door.
- Kitchen 4.47 x 3.23 (14'8" x 10'7")
- Bowl and a half single drainer ceramic white sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tall larder.
- Dining Area
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs cloaks, partly tiled walls.
- UPvc double glazed door, storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.93 x 4.67 (9'7" x 15'4")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.29 x 3.28 (7'6" x 10'9")
- Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and pvc panels to shower, double panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, insulated.
- Front garden in car parking bay, enclosed rear paved garden. Garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.