A recently redecorated mid terrace property with two good size bedrooms, good size lounge and fitted kitchen dining area. Also includes oil fired central heating and majority double glazed windows. Convenient location in the heart of Sydenham, with Sydenham train station, schools and bus routes close to hand.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'4 x 10'4 (4.06m x 3.15m)
- (into bay). Mock fireplace.
- Kitchen 12'6 x 8'3 (3.81m x 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, freestanding cooker, Hotpoint washing machine, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'7 x 9'7 (2.92m x 2.92m)
- Large hotpress with shelving.
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 7'2 (2.97m x 2.18m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, tiled splash back, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back and low flush wc.
- Small area to front.
Enclosed rear yard with boiler house, oil fired boiler, leading to rear garden with lawn, raised timber decking area and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.