Knockbreda Drive is just off Knockbreda Park in Rosetta and provides easy access to transport links to most parts of the City, Forestside Shopping Centre and leading schools. The Ravenhill & Ormeau area is within walking distance with independent shops and cafés joining established names and as many local clubs and sports groups as you could wish for. Green, open spaces include Ormeau Park and Cherryvale Playing Fields, where park runs, and outdoor social events are a regular feature. For sporting enthusiasts, the Ulster Rugby stadium and Ormeau and Belvoir Park Golf Clubs are all close by. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and white shower suite on first floor.
Outside there is a driveway with ample parking to the front, detached garage and enclosed rear garden with patio area. This property has been finished and presented to an excellent standard throughout, leaving any potential purchaser with little to do but add furniture.
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Dining Room 13'6 x 11'3 (4.11m x 3.43m)
- Slate fire-place with wooden surround. Laminate flooring.
- Living Room 11'6 x 11'3 (3.51m x 3.43m)
- Modern Shaker Kitchen 15'9 x 5'5 (4.80m x 1.65m)
- Full range of high and low level built-in units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel
1 ¼ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'0 11'0 (3.96m 3.35m)
- Floor boards sanded and varnished.
- Bedroom Two 11'8 x 10'7 (3.56m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom Three 7'0 x 6'1 (2.13m x 1.85m)
- Shower Suite
- Comprising shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Hot-press for storage.
- Front Garden
- Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.