This spacious three bedroom semi detached house is located in the popular Demesne Development.
The accommodation comprised of three bedrooms (Master with Ensuite), Family bathroom, reception, downstairs toilet, utility room, garage as well as additional storage space.
With close proximity to excellent local school, leisure facilities and local amenities.
Oil fired central heating throughout
- ACCOMODATION CONTINUED
- The accommodation comprises of three bedrooms (master bedroom ensuite), bathroom, lounge, kitchen/ dining area and wc. Outside there is a spacious garden to the rear and to the front there is a tarmac driveway for off street parking. The property benefits from uPvc double glazing and oil fired central heating. This is a superb property that will appeal to a wide range of purchasers therefore we highly recommend an internal inspection!
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wooden front door to entrance hall.
- LIVING ROOM 5.74m x 3.66m (18'10" x 12'0")
- 5.74m(18'10") x 3.66m(12'0")
Fireplace with stone surround. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Wooden laminate floor.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.02m x 2.97m (19'9" x 9'9")
- A range of high and low level unit including recess for a range style cooker and oven, integrated dishwasher and firdge freezer, stainless steel extractor fan and stainless steel sink unit and single drainer. Large larder. Tiled floor and splash area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 4.37m x 3.66m (14'4" x 12'0")
- 4.37m(14'4") x 3.66m(12'0")
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splash area.
- BEDROOM TWO 2.97m x 2.97m (9'9" x 9'9")
- 2.97m(9'9") x 2.97m(9'9")
Rear facing bedroom.
- BEDROOM THREE 4.01m x 2.97m (13'2" x 9'9")
- Rear facing bedroom.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with shower attachment.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.69m x 2.21m (8'10" x 7'3")
- Low level unit and a stainless steel sink unit and single drainer.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE 6.48m x 3.51m (21'3" x 11'6")
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- STORE ROOM 6.10m x 3.15m (20'0" x 10'4")
- To the front is a tarmac drive providing off street parking for three cars.
To the rear is an enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn with a paved area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.