This excellent three bedroom semi-detached house sits on a spacious corner site providing well appointed living accommodation throughout. Comprising living room with open fire, kitchen with separate dining room, a bright conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The gardens are laid out in lawn at the front and side while the rear features an enclosed patio providing generous outside space. There is off street parking to the front for multiple vehicles.
Bayrock Avenue is located in the coastal village of Ardglass close to the town's many amenities including shops, restaurants, bus links, schools and the famous Ardglass Golf Club.
- Lounge with Dining Area 26'7 x 11'8 at widest points (8.10m x 3.56m at widest points)
- Open fireplace, carpet flooring, double glazed windows, dining area
- Kitchen 19'0 x 10'2 (5.79m x 3.10m)
- High/low rise units, breakfast bar, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, integrated cooker/hob & extractor, stainless steel sink
- Dining Room 10'08 x 10'02 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom one 13'09 x 11'04 (4.19m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom two 10'09 x 8'09 (3.28m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom three 10'01 x 8'09 (3.07m x 2.67m)
- Enclosed rear garden,
- Conservatory 11'07 x 10'11 (3.53m x 3.33m)
- Tiled flooring
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.