This delightful semi-detached bungalow is located in the very popular Old Forge development in Newtownards. Internally the home comprises a bright and spacious living room, kitchen open plan to dining area, three bedrooms, master with ensuite and shower room. Externally the property has a generous rear garden in lawn with paved patio area and landscaped garden to front. This property occupies a generous level site and would be ideal for a wide variety of potential buyers.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 18'1 x 12'9 (5.51m x 3.89m)
- Feature fireplace with slate hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 15'8 x 12'5 (4.78m x 3.78m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, electric hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, wood burning stove (currently not working), partly tiled walls and part recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 12' x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, shower door, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 9'9 (3.58m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3 8' x 7'9 (2.44m x 2.36m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with half shower doors, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Large rear garden in lawn surrounded by mature trees, paved patio area and parking area to side in stone.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.